congrats on your very own brady's bakery cookie dough. we hope you have just as much fun making some delicious cookies as we do. check out the baking how-to and tips below.
have a (dough) ball.
- upon purchase, store in refrigerator and consume within 2-3 weeks.
- when ready to bake, remove from refrigerator and let rest on counter for 20-30 minutes, or until lightly softened.
- preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- once lightly softened, mold the cookie batter into dough balls the size of your own choosing. brady’s cookie dough balls are 4 ounces.
- line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and place dough balls on the baking sheet approximately 1”-2” apart. flatten the bottoms a bit so they don’t roll around on the tray.
- bonus: we highly recommend you lightly sprinkle sea salt on the top of each ball…. cause you know… why not?
- depending on the size of your dough balls, bake for 10-14 min, or until edges start to lightly brown and crack.
- remove from oven, use a spatula to transfer cookies to a cooling rack (or cool counter top lined with parchment), and let rest for 10-20 min.
- for longer lasting cookie dough, feel free to store in the freezer for up to 2-3 months. when ready to bake, let stand at room temperature for an hour, or until softened.
- for a doughier center, make your dough balls thicker. for a crispier cookie, flatten your dough balls a bit before baking.
this product contains raw egg. consuming raw or undercooked eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness… but what you choose to do with a spoon is your business :)